Eat 1 Whole Pizza Everyday And Lose Weight - The Surprising Weight Loss Experiment Results | About Lossweight

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Eat 1 Whole Pizza Everyday And Lose Weight - The Surprising Weight Loss Experiment Results

Ever question what it would be like should you could eat your preferred food that you simply understood was unhealthy... but still slim down? Well, I wondered that myself. I Quickly worked out seeing the way i could slim down eating my personal favorite food (pizza) everyday.

I've got a large amount of weight reduction clients who've no discipline and merely can't maintain a healthy diet for over a couple of days... even when I would place a gun for their heads (Ok, not necessarily... no gun involved).

So I must develop out-of-the-box ways to allow them to slim down. Anyway, listed here are the surprising outcomes of my "Pizza each day Weight Reduction Experiment".

Now, certainly one of my personal favorite meals may be the Mexican Style Totino's frozen pizzas. Cost, 98 cents at Wal-Mart. So my plan ended up being to eat 1 of those each day for ten days.

Here's the way i made it happen:

Breakfast:

I ate 3 scrambled eggs having a 1/2 can of black beans... and a pair of tbsps of sour cream. Ok, beside me to date? I am refusing to eat the pizza each meal. Only Two foods... and I am restricting myself to simply 3 foods (that we normally avoid).

This can be a total of approximately 415 internet calories. I am not counting the carbohydrates in fiber. The eggs were 210 calories, the black beans were 145 internet calories, and also the sour cream was 60 calories.

Lunch:

1/2 from the frozen Totino's pizza with another 1/2 can of black beans, and a pair of tbsps of sour cream. 1/2 from the pizza equals 360 calories, 18 grams of body fat, 36 grams of carbohydrates, and 16 grams of protein. The FirOr2 can of black beans includes a internet total of approximately 145 calories since I am not counting the carbohydrates in fiber. The sour cream again is 60 calories.

Which means this meal was 565 calories.

Dinner:

For supper, I'd another 1 / 2 of the pizza, another 1/2 can of black beans, and the other 2 tbsps of sour cream. (Note: Can't you know which i love black beans! They are full of protein and fiber with no sugar carbohydrates! I consider them a nutritionally packed berry!) Which means this meal was another 565 calories.

So my totals... I'd about 1545 true calories. 91 grams of protein, 40 grams of fiber, 65 grams of body fat, and 142 internet grams of carbohydrates.

Body fat totals:

11 grams sour cream

36 grams pizza

5 grams black beans

13 grams eggs

Protein totals:

18 grams eggs

3 grams sour cream

38 grams black beans

32 grams pizza

Internet Carb Totals:

63 grams black beans

6 grams sour cream

1 gram eggs

72 grams pizza

The only real other factor I ate throughout nowadays was fruit for snacks... one of the options... apples, grapefruit, bananas, blueberries, and raspberries. I did not bother including individuals calories. I only drank water too.

Now, the surprising results...

I did not know what to anticipate since frozen pizzas are certainly not healthy. I additionally was getting lots of carbohydrates. Anyway, within the ten days, I lost as many as 3 pounds. Successful! It labored.

Since that time, I have put a number of my clients on slightly modified versions of the diet contributing to 80% of these could slim down. Which means this will get my thumbs up if you wish to slim down... and, should you only get it done for a while of your time. Heck, it is cheap too. Cost under $2 each day. Woohoo.

To be obvious... to nibble on "unhealthy" but still slim down. I did not change anything with my workout program. Therefore the weight reduction had nothing related to working out more.

Would I counsel you to definitely live from the dietary plan forever? Certainly not. However for 7-ten days, yes, it can assist you to slim down while eating tasty, unhealthy meals. Hmm, maybe I ought to develop an frozen treats and poker chips weight loss program! Nah, just kidding!

Bonus Tip: For any crazy diet such as this to operate, you have to pick meals which are full of protein as well as fiber to base the diet plan from... or use high protein/fiber meals as add-ons within the diet. With this particular diet, the black beans were full of fiber and protein. The pizzas were "balanced". Anyway, I really have produced a couple of more crazy diets such as this in my clients based from different meals. The outcomes on their behalf were like the "Pizza each day Weight Reduction Experiment" results.

So do not get occur your opinions regarding how to slim down. You will find a number of ways.

Basically were to provide you with a couple of more diets such as this, do you consider you can give 1 of these a go and prove or disprove these to yourself?